Growing for a greener future!
1. By placing an order with GreenSea, you agree to be bound by GreenSea Hydroponics terms and conditions.
2. You must be at least eighteen years of age to purchase any product from our website.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to sell you any product that you order from GreenSea Hydroponics.
4. This agreement between you and us shall be governed by English law. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Prices on our website do not include delivery charges. Delivery charges are added when you proceed to the checkout. For more information on delivery charges, look at our delivery details at the bottom of this page.
2. All process shown on GreenSea Hydroponics website include VAT at the current rate of 20%.
3. All prices are subject to change, without prior notice.
We maintain good stock levels of all our products so we can dispatch orders for next working day delivery.
At least 95% of orders are dispatched the same day, but please allow up to 2-3 days for UK Mainland.
You can contact us to check availability before you order if you wish to.
If you place an order online and a product is out of stock, we will contact you to let you know when it will be available. There may be an alternative product we can offer, or you can wait until the product you ordered arrives back in stock.
Goods Damaged in Transport
All products are inspected and packaged carefully before being dispatched. On receipt of the goods, the customer is to inspect the parcel/s and goods carefully; and if there is any sign of damage, the customer should sign for the goods as "Damaged in Transit" and indicate to the delivery driver that a claim will be made. The customer can refuse delivery of goods or arrange for GreenSea Hydroponics to collect them for return.
GreenSea Hydroponics must be notified immediately of any damaged goods, delayed or lost products in transit.
If goods are received damaged and clearly signed for as "Damaged in Transit", we will replace the goods at no extra charge or refund any money paid by you, the customer.
If goods are received damaged and NOT clearly signed for as "Damaged in Transit", then no claim can be made.
If you do not have time to inspect the goods when delivered, you must please sign "Unchecked" along with your signature.
If goods are received and found to be faulty, please notify us within 7 days from when the goods were received. Goods are to be returned back to ourselves adequately packaged and with a proof of purchase.
GreenSea Hydroponics will arrange for the products to be collected from the customer and returned to ourselves, you will be liable for the delivery costs to return the goods.
You must take care of goods whilst they are in your possession and you should take reasonable care to ensure that we receive them intact and they are not damaged in transit. If the goods are not adequately packaged, are incorrectly addressed, and become damaged as a result, we may have a claim against you.
We will test all returned products and if the product is found to be faulty, we will offer you either a full refund or exchange and will reimburse any delivery costs you have incurred. If the product is found with no fault, the customer will then be liable for delivery costs to return the product back to the customer, no refund or exchange will be offered.
GreenSea Hydroponics is NOT liable for returning a product that is found with no fault.
If you have purchased a product from GreenSea Hydroponics and wish to return it, you can. We must be notified within 7 working days from when goods were received, by letter or email.
We only accept goods back that are unused and in original packaging. Goods are to be returned back to ourselves adequately packaged and with a proof of purchase. You will be liable for the costs to return the goods. We will offer either an exchange of goods or a full refund for the goods purchased, we will not reimburse for any delivery costs incurred by you, the customer.
You must take care of the goods whilst they are in your possession and you should take reasonable care to ensure that we receive them back and that they are not damaged in transit. If the goods are not adequately packaged, are incorrectly addressed, and become damaged as a result, we will not accept the goods back and will not refund any money paid by you, the customer.
1. We shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery or for non-delivery of any goods or any part of them caused by any act of God action, by any government or any department of central government or any local government or any strike lockout industrial action riot civil commotion breakdown of machinery or vehicle power failure inclement weather fire failure or crop loss at sea detention at sea or port or any other event or contingency beyond our control.
2. If any goods shall be rendered unfit for delivery by reason of any of the above mentioned acts or events or contingencies the contract shall so far as it relates to those goods be deemed to be discharged without liability on our part.
Misuse of GreenSea Hydroponics Website
1. The information and images provided on our website are solely for your own personal use.
2. You agree that you will not copy, store, distribute, license or sell any of the content or images that are provided on our website, without our prior written consent.
3. You agree that you will not create a hyperlink between GreenSea Hydroponics and any third party website without our written permission.
4. You will be charged for any unauthorised use of our website. GreenSea Hydroponics will charge a fixed fee of £50.00 per image per day and £1.00 per day for each word/text used.